Paris & London, July 1, 2021 – ReachFive, a leader in SaaS-based Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) for retail, today announced it has launched its CIAM platform on Salesforce AppExchange. This will allow retailers and other customer-centric organisations to build unified customer profiles based on real and complete data, which can be used by brands to make better data driven decisions and allows them to provide their customers with truly personalised customer journeys.
This new connector improves data synchronisation between solutions, enabling brands to easily merge and leverage customer data without any specific development needed on their end. Retailers will be able to unify, complete and manage identities in Salesforce Commerce Cloud and other customer solutions.
ReachFive’s CIAM solution is currently available on AppExchange here.
ReachFive’s CIAM platform
ReachFive has developed a CIAM platform that provides an experience that is easy, secure and respectful for more than 115 million consumers in 93 countries worldwide. Its CIAM solution includes features that help retailers and other B2C organisations to build and enrich customer profiles within Salesforce applications. This includes social login, lite registration, progressive profiling, and consent management. ReachFive's solution manages these identities across a brand's various channels and solutions to drive more personalised marketing and customer loyalty. Managing these identities with ReachFive has also proven to cut re-platforming data migration time for retailers from another ecommerce platform to Salesforce Commerce Cloud by 50%, according to a recent Total Economic Impact Study. The Forrester Consulting study commissioned by ReachFive also found that a composite organisation experiences an ROI of 333% over three years and a payback period of less than three months when using ReachFive’s CIAM technology.
Comments on the News
● Jérémy Dallois, CEO and founder of ReachFive said: “Offering clients access to our CIAM platform via AppExchange will enable them to place identity at the heart of their customer journey and provide an enhanced customer experience. We’re looking forward to helping brands drive customer engagement, trust and loyalty.”
● “ReachFive Customer Identity and Access Management is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation by helping retailers create unique experiences through consumer identities," said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. "AppExchange is constantly evolving to connect customers with the right apps and experts for their business needs.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies, developers and entrepreneurs to build, market and grow in entirely new ways. With more than 6,000 listings, 9 million customer installs and 117,000 peer reviews, AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and across industries to ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
● Like Salesforce on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
● Follow ReachFive on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/reachfive/
Salesforce, AppExchange, Commerce Cloud, Customer360 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
ReachFive’s Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) was built from inception for a seamless, secure and trusted customer experience - omnichannel, multi-device, distributed, convenience and customer control. ReachFive’s cloud-based, API-first platform provides the speed to deploy consumer identity and access management at global scale, while maximizing agility to keep up with the pace of digital change. Leading companies such as L’Occitane, Lacoste, Adeo Group, E.Leclerc, Etam Group, Boulanger, Naturalia and Monoprix use ReachFive to drive higher lifetime customer value, and improve marketing, commerce and customer service results.