As Product & Content Marketing Manager, you will develop vision, messaging, though leadership and content strategy. You build expertise about data-driven customer experience, consumer identity and access management, data protection and privacy compliances. You are a great storyteller, passionate about customer success and disruptive technology. Together, we deliver inspirational content, and educate our personas across all industries. Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer based in Paris, you will work closely with our sales, presales, marketing, product management and customer success teams. As we expand globally, you will be responsible to localize our assets to provide the most relevant content, and help distribute it through the most relevant channels.
- Define our narrative, product positioning, content strategy for our ecosystem, top B2C verticals and personas (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU). You know how to reach both business and IT audiences.
- Create compelling external assets, drive creation of though leadership content to evangelize and educate the market (blog, webinar, presentation, white papers, customer stories...)
- Enable internal team on messaging, product and competition
- Drive competitive intelligence and monitor market trends.
- Confidently deliver presentations to audience of all sizes and levels.
Skills / Experiences:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in this function for B2B & SaaS Enterprise Software
- Ability to put yourself in our customers' shoes and understand trends, pain points, and challenges
- Strong execution in creating a range of marketing assets (White papers, eBooks, report, Demo, Videos, Presentation in Google Slide and Microsoft PowerPoint, Customer Stories, Blogs...)
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills in English and French (Native/Business Professional Fluent). Candidate can be based in France or United Kingdom.
- Exceptional team player, collaborative with experience working across functions, and business lines.
- Comfortable, open-minded in a fast-moving environment with strong organization skills, and project management skills
- Experience/familiarity with Marketing Technologies, SaaS and B2C audiences.